Upon entering Hangman’s House of Horrors, you will obey our rules.
You enter at your own risk.
- Some of our managers, support staff members, and security guards are also wearing costumes, special effects make- up, and act in our shows. Therefore, when it is witnessed that you are not following the rules, you will be escorted off the property immediately, you will not be allowed to re-enter, and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- We have security cameras in use
- We have the right to refuse admission to
- No weapons are allowed on our property
- No smoking or vaping is allowed inside of any our buildings. You must be 20 feet away from our buildings to smoke. No chewing tobacco is allowed to be used and spit out inside of our buildings.
- If you appear to be heavily under the influence of drugs and or alcohol you run the risk of being removed from the property.
- We do not tolerate violence of any from. We do not tolerate hate speech.
- No food or drinks are allowed to be taken inside of our attractions.
- You are responsible for you own personal belongings. Do not give your personal belongings to our staff to hold onto.
- No flash photography, no flashlights, and not unauthorized video recordings.
- If you would like to take a picture with someone you will need to ask for their permission before doing so. Please do not let this be a disruption to the show and ruin the experience for our other customers. If this becomes an issue this privilege will be taken away.
- No running inside of our attractions and in the lines of our attractions. Do not invade the space of the other customer groups going through the attractions.
- Do not touch our actors and props in a destructive manner.
- You will encounter strobe lights, fog machines, loud noises, stairs, uneven floors, and special effects.